Levelling every class to 200: Magician Edition
- LC_Build Your Noble House at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus ...
- Casino Hotel Deals | Travelzoo
- John Saxon - IMDb
- Amazon.com: The Last Unicorn: 9780451450524: Beagle, Peter ...
Congratulations, you’ve just hit the jackpot -- the jackpot of casino deals, that is. Travelzoo members get discounted rates and exclusive free extras when they stay at casino hotels across the U.S. “The Last Unicorn is the best book I have ever read. You need to read it. If you’ve already read it, you need to read it again.”—Patrick Rothfuss, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of The Name of the Wind Experience the magic of Peter S. Beagle’s classic tale about a lone unicorn’s search for her kind—hailed by The Atlantic as “one of the best fantasy novels ever.” John Saxon, Actor: A Nightmare on Elm Street. John Saxon appeared in nearly 200 roles in the movies and on television in a more-than half-century-long career that has stretched over seven decades since he made his big screen debut in 1954 in uncredited small roles in It Should Happen to You (1954) and George Cukor's A Star Is Born (1954). Born Carmine Orrico on August 5, 1936 in Brooklyn, New... 2- Clay Mine / Produces 20 Clay daily, and 200 in gold. 3- Lumberjack house / Produces 20 of firewood, and 50 in gold. (requires wooden walls and full guard towers to be built.) 4- Apiary / Produces 10 of honey, and 50 in gold 5- Farm / Produces 10 straw, 10 potato, 10 cabbage, 10 flour and 200 in gold.
2021.12.04 13:48 icyruios Levelling every class to 200: Magician Edition
Finally got all my classes to level 200, so I thought maybe I'll make a short review of the grinding capabilities of the classes pre 5th Job. This can kinda serve as a rough guide on what classes are easy and what classes are tedious to grind.
The bulletpoints will be mostly divided into 3 sections to talk about 3 main aspects
- Main Mobbing
- Ease Of Play and Overall Experience
The overall grade is based on the overall experience training the class to 200 and does not take into account 5th Job skills. Naming of some skills might be different because I play in MapleSEA. Also, this is my personal experience so other people might have different opinions from mine. Previous posts https://www.reddit.com/Maplestory/comments/r85iyc/levelling_every_class_to_200_warrior_edition/ Fire Poison ArchMage
Overall: Bad Ice Lightning ArchMage
- Paralyze is a bad mobbing skill, especially once you tried out Chain Lightning. Also, because you cannot jump and hit with it, it can only hit 1 lane at a time. It's just ... very very bad. Like for other classes who can jump attack occasionally even with their small hitbox they can hit multiple lanes, Paralyze is just terrible. It does have Meteor which is a 45 cd nuke but that's it. Some people use the Poison Mist spread and Mist Explosion technique, but honestly this doesn't make things better, in fact spamming the subpar Paralyze would still be better, because you first need to poison targets, and Mist Explosion itself has a cooldown.
- The teleport for Adventurer Mages are so outdated I don't even want to talk about it. I read that they are going to revamp it to be better, so hopefully.
- If you ask me, probably one of the worse if not the worse class ever to level up. 5th Job makes this class a lot better but we are talking about grinding to 200 and this class is a no go. As someone who actually plays F/P till 230+ (the 5th Job skills are great), it pains me to rank this so badly. F/P is really only worth it past 5th, you might not even need to 200 this because your union only takes your top 40 characters.
Overall: Good Bishop
- Mobbing wise it's the best out of the 3 Adventurer Mages. Chain Lightning is a really good mobbing skill. Frozen Orb is ok, not as good as Blaze Wizard's similar version Blazing Extinction. Frozen Orb can hit multiple lanes depending on the mob size and lanes but generally spamming Chain Lightning itself is good enough. Also has a 45 cd Blizzard for the occasional AOE nuke.
- I/L has a longer teleport range than the other 2 Adventurer Magicians because of a Hyper Skill toggle and this itself makes it a lot more efficient in terms of grinding
- I/L has the best mobbing out of the 3 Adventurer Mages. Sometimes people train I/L and job change after, and for good reason too. This is especially true for F/P because F/P's mobbing is just so bad so so bad.
Overall: Good Blaze Wizard
- Overall Big Bang might look pathetic but the vertical hitbox is pretty ok. Actually nevermind it is pretty bad, even though there are many other much more terrible ones. Genesis is also a good 45 cd nuke, same with Heaven's Door (90 cd). I mean nothing much to say about Bishop the skill set is pretty basic. Mobbing on this just isn't good in general. At least you can jump cast with Big Bang allowing you to hit multiple lanes if they are close enough like this is 1 plus point about Big Bang is that you can cast it while jumping.
- Mobility, sucks. That's it. The teleport is very short and is very very outdated this shit needs a revamp ASAP
- You may think why does Bishop rank so high after looking at the bad things, and that is because of the innate 70% more EXP gain from Holy Symbol (50% + 20% for self in Hyper Skill). Holy Symbol is literally carrying this class in terms of overall grinding duration required to 200.
Overall: Good Evan
- Orbital Flame is a pretty bad mobbing skill since you might need to use it multiple times, and the vertical range itself isn't huge (although it does hit pretty far with Hyper Skill). But Blaze Wizard has a skill called Blazing Extinction that summons a giant slow moving fireball that shoot some fire laser stuff from it that can hit multiple lanes. For example, it can hit multiple lanes like all 3 lanes in maps like Kerning ToweFES2 etc. You can cast it on one side and focus on mob clearing on the other side, making mobbing pretty good overall. On top of that they have a 30 cd semi nuke and 90 cd full map nuke
- The same Flash Jump that Cygnus Knights all have. But Blaze Wizard has a "portal" like skill that allows you to cast a Flashfire. Using it again teleports you to the Flashfire that you last casted. This makes mobility very good because you can teleport to an origin point of your choosing
- The combination of Blazing Extinction and Flashfire does make Blaze Wizard significantly better to compensate for the lackluster mobbing of Orbital Flame. like you can cast Flashfire, cast Blazing Extinction, fly around to spam Orbital Flame and then teleport back with your FlashFire. If you have a good rotation going on with your Blaze Wizard, it is actually pretty good to grind. One critique I guess would be that Orbital Flame is annoying to use if you cannot 1 shot.
Overall: Good Luminous
- Evan has 2 main aspects, your own Circle of Mana, and your Dragon combos. Usually the best combos would be Earth+Breath and Wind+Flash because those skills has the best AOE. Those skills essentially can hit up to 2 - 3 lanes all at once. Your fingers will need some getting used to, to be able to do this effectively. They have a Hyper that summons a Dragon but it isn't that strong especially as a mule. Also has a Hyper that allows you to ride your Mir and you literally can fly around for a few seconds firing a flaming breath. Most of your mobbing comes from cycling your Mir combos efficiently while casting your own Circle Of Mana.
- Evan has a pretty long teleport, but you can't use it in the air. It also has a vertical jump so that is pretty useful too.
- Evan has a lot of skills to press because you need to juggle your own skill and your Mir's skills. AOE wise this class is actually really really strong if you have damage like I feel people rate this class poorly because they don't have proper damage or proper rotations for their Evan and are not optimizing its toolkit well enough. If you play this class properly, retreating Mir and swapping combos + telecasting Circle of Mana effectively, Evan is really good. If lets say you have really really pathetic damage then this class would be average but for now I'll put it at good.
Overall: Excellent BattleMage
- I present to you, the best 4th Job mobbing skill in the game; Reflection. Reflection literally spreads the hits the entire map. One tip is that it is more effective to shoot from top to down, so it's better to stay higher so that your Reflection hits reflect down. It does more damage in Light mode and less damage in Dark mode, but Reflection is just so good I use it in Dark Mode anyways. You can use a Hyper Skill to instantly go into Equilibrium when you are in Dark Mode so overall it is still really good damage. Apocalypse is a bad mobbing skill, just use Reflection (unless your damage is so bad like so so so bad)
- Luminous teleport varies. Out of Equilibrium it's not good, in Equilibrium it's godly and you can even use it in the air.
- Braindead mobbing class because Reflection is just so so strong. It's like Chain Lightning, but on steroids. The only issue you might have for this class is that if you are really really unfunded your Reflection will not be strong, but then again if you are unfunded on Luminous, you are probably even worse off unfunded on another mule class
Overall: Bad Kinesis
- Battlemage main mobbing skill which are their Blows have pretty bad hitbox. I remember their damage to be on the pretty low side as well. They also have Dark Genesis (30 cd) and Sweeping Staff (13 cd) that actually make things a lot better. Battlemage almost feel like a teleporting warrior rather than a mage because the skills are kinda like Adventurer Warriors, and hyper skills also work similar to them as well. Their Grim Reaper also does have pretty good AOE and damage. Battle Burst also helps a lot to gather mobs to finish them off after with Blow.
- Battlemage has one of the most fluid teleports to me. Probably the best teleport in my eyes like even though the distance isn't that far, it really is really fluid. Yellow Aura if you want to use, also makes your mobility faster
- Honestly for me BattleMage feels pretty ok to level but I can understand why it's bad. It is a very fast and fluid class but the damage isn't high at 4th job. The range of Blow is very bad it's very fast but it's bad, a lot of classes have damage that allows you to 1 hit, to do the same for BattleMage you probably need a lot more funding I think?
Overall: Very Good Illium
- Kinesis has a pretty ok main mobbing skill that charges your Psychic Point (PP) as you use it. For Kinesis they have a lot of various skills to spend PP. They get a skill that literally allows you to grab mobs and hit other mobs with it, and also allows you to throw the mobs you grab that hits a huge range across the map.
- Kinesis has a Double Jump Flash Jump, their flash jump kinda feels more "floaty" that other classes flash jump if that make sense. It also gets an Airwalk which can be pretty useful, sucks that it has a cooldown though.
- Some people might not like this class because of the micro-management of PP, where you need to charge it by using Psychic Grab or keep it up with Psychic Drain. But if you get the hang of it Kinesis is really good. You have a skill that fully charge your PP instantly (that also acts as an AOE), and another skill that charges a bit of it instantly. Kinesis overall is a really good class, maybe because of the PP micromanagement I wouldn't rank it as high as I want to. I do recommend you up your Hyper Stat for Psychic Point so that when you fully charge it you have a higher PP pool to start with.
Overall: Excellent Kanna
- Hitbox wise, Illium's hitbox is literally OP. Shooting Javelin/Orb at his Crystal allows the Crystal to explode, and the Javelin to ricochet to multiple mobs. Illium does badly at huge maps but given the right maps Illium is braindead mobbing. Common maps like Kerning ToweOmega SectoTwilight Perion/FES2 all favour Illium because of the multiple lanes it has, and Illium's AOE basically allows him to hit 3 lanes consistently, maybe even 4. It also have multiple summons which probably doesn't exactly do as much damage as a mule. Illium also has a "Glory Wings" mode where once your crystal is fully charged, you get to fly around the map like a god and spam Javelin everywhere. Has a spear that fires to the orb that covers a long range and a big AOE hyper skill as well.
- Illium has a unique ability to fly making their mobility really good. Also has a short distance teleport so it can also telecast.
- Illium feels like a really underrated class. I think maybe it is because of the bad rep it got when it was released but if you tried playing it, Illium is really good especially once you reach 4th Job. It's literally look left, reposition orb spam 2 skills, look right reposition orb spam 2 skills, the Javelin will bounce off mobs repeatedly and kills them easily.
Overall: Excellent Lara
- Shikigami is an amazing mobbing skill. Tengu Strike has one of the longest if not the longest vertical mobbing of any class. Not only that, your Yaksha summon is actually pretty good for pre 5th Job wise. Nine Tail Fury as your occasional map wide nuke is great as well. This class is just really really good at mobbing as Kanna's skills have such good hitbox. Your Exorcist Charm has a huge hitbox, but I don't think you will be one-shotting with this skill since it's a 2nd Job skill.
- Probably the longest teleport out of all the mages. It is a bit to "telecast" with this teleport which is something that I kinda don't like but I can't complain when the teleport is so far. It also has an upjump
- Great mobbing + mobility, what more can we ask for right? Well, they have this skill Kishin Shoukan, which is the most OP skill in the entire game for grinding you know why? It increases spawn rate, which literally means you can kill more monsters in the same duration compared to other classes. This skill itself is why Kanna is such a great farmer for high end levels, and pre 5th job is also no different when it comes to grinding.
- The latest class I levelled because, it was just released and let me tell you this class mobbing is busted. Literally summoning any like any of the summons Earth/WateFire has huge AOE and with 3 summons you are basically almost full map clearing. All you need to do is refresh the summons. It's so braindead I don't even know how to explain how easy this class is to level. Some people use the river + Sprinkle tactic but pre 5th Job I can't exactly find a good method for it. Spamming your summons to 200 is the way to go for me
- You have a flash jump which is pretty good. You also have a very high upjump, which is bit annoying because you have to be on the ground to use it. There is a teleport skill that also teleports you to the nearest vein
- It's a trend with new classes, all their AOE is so good and Lara is no different. Literally the AOE of 1 summon is equivalent to having 1 party member kill mobs for you that is how busted this class is
Ranking so far
- Unranked because I play MapleSEA and we don't have Beast Tamer :(
|Overall ||Warrior ||Magician ||Archer ||Thief ||Pirate |
|Excellent ||Adele ||Luminous, Illium, Kanna, Lara || || || |
|Very Good ||Soul Master, Demon Slayer ||Kinesis || || || |
|Good ||Aran, Blaster, Zero ||Ice/Lightning ArchMage, Bishop, Blaze Wizard, Evan || || || |
|Average ||Paladin, Mihile, Demon Avenger, Kaiser, Hayato || || || || |
|Bad ||Hero, Dark Knight ||Fire/Poison ArchMage, BattleMage || || || |
Unranked: Beast Tamer
submitted by icyruios
to Maplestory [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 13:48 Topac1 Qual dos 3 Grandes detestas mais? (Votação)
submitted by Topac1 to TascaDoZe [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 13:48 durrty2shoes Still impressed my little rebel fleet can rise to #1.
2021.12.04 13:48 Fun-Banana521 Why are my cards at lvl 9 when I play on 2v2? I'm on arena 12
2021.12.04 13:48 Smsry How is this even possible??? I just beat 2 Colossi on a SD720G with touch controls. Actually insane how good the emulator is on Day ONE of release. Definitely has graphical issues here and there but fps-wise very much playable. I remember SotC being extremely hard to emulate on PC few years ago..
2021.12.04 13:48 Ayumi_a105 Ein Eichenblatt mit Regentropfen
2021.12.04 13:48 Zewen_Sensei YEHEZKEL BRAUN - Sonata for Mandolin and Guitar
2021.12.04 13:48 Grif275 My dad's tubor simulators account
2021.12.04 13:48 Epifyse What sort of display is this?
2021.12.04 13:48 w1sdomination In need of Gaming Set suggestion
Good day redditors!
I am a newbie in building a pc for FPS games like Valorant, CoD:Warzone or Vanguard, etc. and MOBA games like DOTA 2 and LoL. Can anyone please help me decide whether to buy a pre-build gaming set (CPU, Monitor, Mouse and Headset with good microphone, and live streaming camera) or build my own gaming set. (Not sure if I put the right terminology to it.) My budget is 100k Php.
Also, I don't know where to buy the components so please if anyone have any suggestion where can I possibly buy the items (anywhere in Cebu or Metro Manila) or visit what's the name of the store that can help me build my own CPU. Thank you so much in advance for the response. Please feel free to drop your suggestions and opinions on my post. Have a great day ahead and keep safe redditors.
submitted by w1sdomination to PHbuildapc [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 13:48 Agreenleaf5 Zekrom on me. Adding ten. Be patient! 6120 7221 8645
submitted by Agreenleaf5 to PokemonGoRaids [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 13:48 Crypd0dd See
2021.12.04 13:48 x0ras В Финлядии на АЗС по ошибке установили цену 0,014€/л. Кто-то залил себе 1000л в канистру за 14€
2021.12.04 13:48 deltapanad [David Croft on Twitter] No further action for alleged failure to respect double waved yellows
2021.12.04 13:48 Marleyzard The Colossus of Rhodes
2021.12.04 13:48 calibuildr Courtney Patton- What I Don't Say
2021.12.04 13:48 Inspectahassass Does Nina live in dog years or human years?
submitted by Inspectahassass to FMAmemes [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 13:48 rohithkumarsp One year, it's been ONE whole year since Uplay updated and ruined every functionality it had with Ubisoft connect, I can't even close this window IN-GAME
2021.12.04 13:48 shizkc How do you feel safe?
I recently bought a bike and it’s been great. I did fall the other day trying to get off the bike with a book bag full of groceries cause I lost all sense of balance, but it’s still been fun. But that isn’t why I bought the bike. I bought it to bike to work.
I only go into the office one week a month and told a friend recently that I didn’t feel confident enough to do that on a bike when I get off after dark right now and so I will be getting picked up by her the next week in. We work the same schedule exactly so works well.
I was stalked and had an attempted break in from a complete stranger. It broke my confidence of walking anywhere on a schedule. Having a routine. So now, on a bike, I’m scared again. I have pepper spray. I won’t own a gun and also couldn’t bring a gun to work even if I wanted to own one. I don’t know how to get over this because it was a traumatic event. I had sexual slurs called at me while walking my child to school and then he broke my door frame trying to kick in the door after months of verbal assaults and no action from cops or friends. My dog scared him off.
I want to be able to ride my bike to work. I want to feel safe. Not from cars, I have a helmet and can work around those and such. But from people. So lady riders, or men whatever, how do you feel safe? What do you have to protect yourself?
submitted by shizkc to citybike [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 13:48 Deceitful_Sloth Am I dumb or is installing CUDA incredibly difficult.
I have been trying unsuccessfully to install various CUDA Toolkits for the last 2 weeks and have hit so many problems I am close to giving up. I have followed many different installation methods but they all seem to end with my system being unbootable (not even tty).
Does anyone have a simplified guide for installing the CUDA toolkit and drivers. I can use a GTX Titan or 2080Ti, and would prefer to install CUDA 8.0 but a more recent version is also ok. I have installed Ubuntu 16.04 20.04 and 21.04 but can install a different distro if that will help.
submitted by Deceitful_Sloth to CUDA [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 13:48 cleoleo07 Reshiram 4475 2244 3141
4475 2244 3141
submitted by cleoleo07 to PokemonGoFriends [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 13:48 Quanatan Mug appreciation post. Coffee tastes like trash now. As advertised
2021.12.04 13:48 Aggressive-Drink6648 Had a conversation and thought of this
2021.12.04 13:48 shitzoo027 Millet spray and pellets for birds
Find really few options on Amazon for sprays.
I see one option for pellets for Rs999 which is too expensive considering it’s a base food technically.
Anyone know any vendor for millet sprays and pellets for birds in India?
submitted by shitzoo027 to bangalore [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 13:48 CelebBattleVoteBot Victoria Justice vs Sydney sweeney
submitted by CelebBattleVoteBot to CelebbattlePolls [link] [comments]